Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Val - this one's for you! :-)

Val - I know you're working on getting things organized at your house this week in preparation for the arrival of your new furniture and TV.  So this blog post is for you.  This is what your craft room should look like when you're all done!  Just teasin' :-)

I stumbled on this lady's blog and this post a couple of days ago and was just fascinated by her craft room and some of her storage solutions.  I've been wanting to do something like the open shelves for my miscellaneous wood mount stamps from the beginning.  I really like hers.  She got most of it from Ikea but she noted in the comments after everyone was asking about the stamp pad holder that she got it at organizemore.com

Sadly I have to report that I didn't get as much crafting done as I wanted over the long weekend.  I've decided I have too much stuff and it's clogging up my creativity.  Seeing this craft room confirms it for me.  Even though she's got a lot of stuff, it doesn't look like a lot of "different" stuff - rather lots of tools.  I know I've said this before but I really need a good purge / Spring Cleaning.  Where is Spring anyway!!

See ya' tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment