Monday, February 14, 2011

LOVE is in the air


Happy Valentines Day!

Hope you had a good weekend.  I spent my Saturday cozied up in the craft room working on organizing my Stampin Up supplies and getting ready for all the new stuff that's on the way. Also spent some time on my SU blog.  Just in case I do decide to give this demonstrator stuff a try for longer than the initial start up period.  So I'm going to practice on you guys if it's OK :-)


Starting off by posting the cards I showed you last week along with the "recipes" for them. 
As I was looking up all the names of the stamp sets, paper & ink colors, etc. I realized this stamp set (which I've decided I really LOVE) is from the 2010 Holiday Mini. I didn't get a chance to order it but hopefully SU will see fit to include it in the next big catalog. If not, I guess I'll just improvise with what I have.

RECIPE CARD
Stamps: Filled With Love
Paper: Blushing Bride
Ink: Melon Mambo, Old Olive
Accessories: Bitty Buttons, Organza Ribbon
Tools/Techniques: Scallop Edge border punch

No comments:

Post a Comment