Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Obsessed with Hearts


I'm not sure where this is coming from but I've been crazy for hearts this year.  I swear I haven't been watching television and the sappy Hallmark commercials too much and haven't even been in the stores lately to fall victim to all the Valentines advertising.  But just like I go through color phases - FYI - right now I'm drawn to yellows and golds - I guess I'm going through some sort of image phase and right now that's hearts.

So many beautiful hearts to choose from.  This one is from a Stampin' Up set called I {Heart} Hearts.  I used it for a clean and simple card to the family this week.  Kind of like this one I did in the Fall. . .



Really looking forward to dinner and conversation with my Gal Pals tonight.  See ya' soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment