Friday, February 18, 2011

Sunshine in Arizona


By the time you are reading this blog entry I'll be in flight and on my way to Phoeniz for a little fun in the sun.

The colors in this card make me SO HAPPY! With the February blues I've had lately, can't wait to be somewhere warmer and sunnier.  This is a card front Marcia gave us during our SU team meeting.  Thought it was really cute.  Didn't think much of the stamp set when  I saw it in the catalog but the more I look at this card the more I like it.  May have to put it on the wish list for a future order.  Really good use too of the In Colors.


Here's the details:

RECIPE CARD

Stamps: Bold Blossom
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Peach Parfait, Whisper White
Ink: Peach Parfait, Possy Parade, Pear Pizzazz
Tools/Techniques: Framed Tulips embossing folder

No comments:

Post a Comment