Friday, May 27, 2011

. . .and now we return to our regularly scheduled programming

Hi My Gal Pals,

Sorry there were no posts this week.  I was at a conference in Denver.  Got back on the late night flight Wednesday and took most of the day yesterday to catch up at work and home.  But feeling back to good again and looking forward to the long weekend.  Have a backlog of cards I need to make for various weddings, graduations, birthdays and Father's Day so I'm planning on taking advantage of the rainy day we are supposed to have tomorrow and spending it in the craft room.

Not sure if you had a chance to watch the Week of Webisodes on cardmaking Paper Wishes had last week.  I was only able to catch a couple.  But the ones I did catch demo'd some new and old Dazzles.  Got me in the mood for wanting to try to use my stash of Dazzles a little more.  Here's a card I made awhile back with the Coffee&Tea themed black Dazzles.  It was the first time I did the paper piecing technique with them.  Kind of simple but still a little cute I think.


Hope you have a good weekend.  Happy Memorial Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment