Thursday, May 19, 2011

Flower Power


Remember yesterday when I was talking about being in love with citrus colors lately?  Well here's a card I made Sunday with the new K&Company 12x12 paper pack I got at Memory Lane.  Every single sheet in it is fantastic!!!  And because the citrus colors are so hot right now, the papers go with the new ribbons they had at the shop and a big bag of buttons I found at the quilting store the other day when I was getting one of Aunt Hazel's birthday presents and they just happen to go with some of the colors of the cool crochet flowers my Aunt Shirley is making.

I've found 3 cute card patterns and a scrapbook page sketch that I'm going to be doing as samples for the store to display next to the box of flowers in hopes of giving some additional inspiration for using the flowers.  Will try to get those done this weekend.  Looking forward to a quiet one at home with my sweetie.  Kind of wish it was Friday already.  The beautiful weather and all these card ideas floating in my head are way too distracting!

No comments:

Post a Comment