Thursday, May 12, 2011

Deals


Since we were joking at the shop about what a bad SU Demonstrator I am :-) , I thought I should try a little harder.  So here's some latest info about a special promotion SU has going on for National Scrapbooking Month.  The sale lasts until the end of May.

There are a couple of sets I've been thinking about. . . Printed Petals, which is the one used in the picture above from the Splitcoast gallery. . .and then Simple Friendship, which is the one used below. 




But I keep thinking. . ."You need another stamp set like you need a hole in your head!!!". . . so I'm still thinking about it.  Maybe I'll decide by next week.  And in the meantime, I you do want any of these, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Have a good day.  I'm planning on enjoying this sunshine as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment