Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Ready for June Birthdays?


I don't know about you but I've got a lot of June birthdays coming up and I know Val does too.  In fact, one year all but one person on her team at work had a birthday in June. 

So I thought it was only appropriate to share this card I received from Stampin Up for my birthday this month.  It's one that is made from My Digital Studio.  I'm not sure if this really counts for a hybrid card but it has a little bling of a rhinestone on the "O" in the word "You".  I think it was probably printed from the service SU offers.  Not sure of the cost but it has a really nice feel to it.  I'm sure if you were mass producing something like Christmas cards - or June birthday cards :-) - it might be worth it.

Hoping everyone is planning on meeting at the shop tonight.  I'm really missing you guys and looking forward to a little Gal Pal time.  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment