Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Christmas Card Sketch #2

Well after making 6 of Mona's Christmas card sketch last week, I went on the hunt for a new card sketch to start 6 more this week.  I found a goodie!  Here's the sketch from last Wednesday's Sketch Challenge on Splitcoaststampers:


Roxie, the lady that runs the sketch challenge does a really great job and even gives you the dimensions of the pieces from the card she makes from the sketch.  She's a big Copic person and does beautiful cards.  Here's her card and another from "Stampin' Nana" that was Christmas themed which I used to get my juices flowing:



And finally , here's the link to the Splitcoast Gallery for this sketch challenge if you want to look at more samples.  I've got a couple of samples of my own which I'll bring to the shop tonight.

See you around 5-ish!.  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment