Friday, September 9, 2011

What it's all about


Had to post a picture of this adorable card one of the Tuesday Card Group ladies made to say thank you for some kindness the group extended her.  I love the layered scallops.  Can't figure out if the die comes with the holes cut out of the scallops or whether she did them.  Also love the old ivory pearls and the shabby chic ribbon she used.

Although I know this picture is too small to read the sentiment, I'm posting a picture of it for 2 reasons. . . First, I love how she bordered her typewritten note with ink giving it more of that shabby chic effect and then used the ticket punch to trim the corners.  Also love the brads as a special finishing touch.

But most of all I love the part of her note where she describes how the Tuesday card group has become like family and that she looks forward to her time at the shop. . . "sometimes to to really work and sometimes just to chat".  I feel like that too.  My Gal Pals are like sisters to me and our Tuesday night "therapy" sessions bring my life back in balance in so many ways.  I'm so grateful.

Happy Friday!  And have a great  weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment