Friday, September 16, 2011

Go Griz


This was last week's family newsletter card.  Didn't have much time so I decided to do a digital card.  I forgot I had this really cute doodle font from Scrap-n-fonts called "Curly Frames" and then I layered a text box inside with the the Go Griz in another cute Creating Keepsakes font I got from the Free Font Friday site.  I check that site every Friday to see if it's anything I want and I have to tell you they have some really cute fonts most of the time.

I'm taking today off as a "Catch Up With My Life" day today. I found myself being a littlle grumpy with work this week and decided I needed an attitude adjustment. So I'm going to forget work for a little while and focus on some personal things. Maybe even try a card sketch or two :-)
Hope you all have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment