Thursday, September 8, 2011

Sketch Challenge


Now I hope you didn't panic when you saw the subject line on this blog post :-)  I'm not proposing another Gal Pal Challenge - unless you really want to and then I'm always game!  But I have been watching the posts on the SplitCoastStampers challenge sites - especially the card Sketch Challenge on Wednesdays.  Here's the sketch from last week.  I had a little extra time on my hands this weekend so I decided to use this new Lime Twist paper pack I got at Memory Lane last week and give it a try.  It's got some adorable patterned papers with prints small enough for good card making.  


Once again, the camera doesn't do the colors justice.  The card and the papers were so much brighter and fresher in real life.  And it just so happens many of the colors match the SU ink and embellishment colors.  Yeah!  Love all that built in coordination!!

No comments:

Post a Comment