Monday, May 20, 2013

Cheers



Cheers! Gal Pals.  Hope you had a good weekend.  

I didn't end up getting as much play time in the craft room as I intended or would have liked but I did get a few minutes Sunday to play with the Tart & Tangy set.  Made this card to send to a friend who I've been wanting to get together with for a little maguerita time.  The Lucky Limeade color which I reversed embossed was fun to play with and the cute Cheers stamp - one that I got from the $1 bin at Memory Lane - really fit well.

I played around with trying to replicate the Thanks a Bunch strawberry card inspiration I posted on Friday but boy was that tough.  I just couldn't get the masks to line up well.  I'll keep working on it though.

Take care and have a good start to the week.  Hopefully we'll see a little sunshine today.

No comments:

Post a Comment