Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Thank You By The Seashore



Another inspiration from Pinterest.  Here's the card I cased.  Another in my new favorite color combination.

I used the SU digital stamp set By The Seashore to create the shell images.  Then printed them out and cropped them.  Sponged Crumb Cake, Pool Party and Island Indigo to create kind of a beach view on the top panel.

I made 5 - one for each of my wonderful neighbors to thank them for all they did while we were gone and all their love and support these last few months.  Truly wonderful people!

Then because I had the shell images in a file, I used a modified version of them to create this quick and easy one layer card for this week's family newsletter.


Kind of cool to think of all the possible variations.  Sure wish I had more play time with My Digital Studio.  I think I could get lost in there for a very long time! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment