Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Freebies



Happy Monday Tuesday Gal Pals.  Hope you had a good Memorial Day weekend.  Mine was blissfully free floating and a bit celebratory.  It was an anniversary of sorts for me and Cricut Man.  10 years since his first trip to Missoula which set us on the path of a life together.  

I wanted to share with you a freebie that I found somewhere on the blog-o-sphere. . .can't remember for sure what rabbit hole I went down that led me to Chic Tags.  But I found some really cute freebies like the one above.  Here's the link to the page that has 4 really cute printable pdf files.  There's some other cute digital content on the site.  Hoping to find some time to explore a little more.

And while we're on the subject of freebies, I wanted to repost the link to the free online copic coloring class we were talking about last week.  I still haven't completed all the lessons but that's OK - it will make for some fun on some future rainy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment