Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Sunshine



I know most of the Gal Pals have seen this card but I realized I never posted it to the blog.  I thought today was the perfect day to do that as it's a sunshiny Florida day.  I see on the KECI web site that it's the same in Missoula.  How cool is that?!  Sunny and mid-70's here and at home.  All is right with the world today :-)

Cricut Man and I celebrated the end of treatment yesterday.  After his final treatment he rang Aud's Chime - an absolutely beautiful ritual they've developed for all patients - both the precious pediatric cancer patients and the prostate cancer patients. Please take a minute to watch this video which explains it's significance.  You may need a tissue at the end - I sure did.

We celebrated with a wonderful dinner at The Wine Cellar last night.  Toasted to fresh new healthy roads ahead.

My brother Danny flew in last night and we'll be having a "Welcome Danny / Congratulations Allan" family BBQ tonight at my parents house tonight.  We'll say our good-byes to the parents and my brother John and his family and then will focus the day tomorrow on closing down the apartment and heading to the airport.

Just another 48 hours and I'll be writing a blog post from my big easy chair in the living room of my beloved Jewel of the Pines.

No comments:

Post a Comment