Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Packing Day



It's our final packing day today - taking care of all the loose ends and "scraps" here at the apartment.  So I thought it was only fitting that I post a card I made awhile ago using pieces of paper scraps from another project.  I like the design.  If I remember correctly it was actually a sketch from one of the clean and simple challenge blogs I follow - just can't remember which one right now.

Not much time to "chat" today so I'll just leave you with a quote I captured awhile back from the TV show "Brothers & Sisters".  It touched my heart back then and seems so appropriate today. . . .

“. . . .You realize that what’s happening, as horrible as it is, 
is bringing you closer to the people you love and 
is reminding you of what is most true in your life. . . 
and that is a good thing.”
     ~(from the character Robert during an episode of “Brothers & Sisters” re: Kitty’s cancer)

No comments:

Post a Comment