Friday, May 17, 2013

Tart and Tangy



I don't know about the rest of you Gal Pals but I may just have to have me a big ole' marguerita tonight to celebrate the end of the week.  How cute is this card?!!  It's made with the SU Tart and Tangy set we jointly own.  I have it checked out and am planning on having a little fun with it this weekend.  Can't say I'm too sad about the weather forecast for a rainy Sunday as it makes a perfect excuse for locking myself away in the craft room for a little play time.

Here's the index card for the stamp set and a couple of other cards from the Splitcoast gallery to get the creative juices flowing:




Happy Friday!  Have a Good Weekend!



1 comment:

  1. Oh my, I haven't seen that SU! set in a LONG time - love the tangy citrus colours!

    ReplyDelete