Friday, April 22, 2011

Disaster Strikes

This is what my beloved craft room looks like right now. . . .




A vicious trickle of water that the guys seems to think came from the garage - probably several weeks ago as we were tracking snow and wet mud in on the cards - found its way to a small section of an uncaulked seam in floor and soaked its way into the dry wall in the craft room.  I'm just sick about it but trying to just take it one step at a time.  I'm so thankful the "Cricut Man" :-) is home and overseeing the work.  He tells me they should have most of it put back together today and then it's just a matter of getting the carpet sanitized and cleaned to make sure there's no mold.  The carpet thankfully was indoor/outdoor so it sould withstand the small amount of water and dampness.  There's no signs of mold in the carpet so it should be OK.  Keep your fingers crossed they don't run into any other complications.  I need my Girl Cave back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment