Monday, April 4, 2011

Pretty Pastel

This is the card I came up with for the family newsletter this week.  Had the pink paper laying around on my craft counter for awhile.  Intended to use it for an Easter card but just somehow haven't found my inspiration for that yet.  So I took some green satin ribbon strips - which were actually the little things from the inside of my sweater - you know - the straps you are supposed to use to help hold a sweater or something slippery on a hanger.  Now that's what I call recycling! 

After seeing Val's cute little Stampin' Up "Hi" embosslit as I was delivering the order to her on Saturday, it made me want to use a similar punch I had in my stash.

Plans are a little up in the air for tomorrow night.  I told Val I'd call her mid-day to see how she was feeling and if she was up for company we might stop by to see her.  She was doing pretty good Saturday.  Mostly focusing on keeping the swelling down and pain under control.  Keep sending healing thoughts her way :-)

Have a good Monday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment