Friday, April 1, 2011

Looks Like We Made It

Remember that song from Barry Manilow?  Silly me - I never realized it was about 2 old lovers contemplating cheating on their new partners until I just read the lyrics.  Was going to try to wrap some metaphor around the song title and connect it to Val making it through her surgery and me making it through all the silly tears this week.  But maybe I need to find another song.  Anyway. . . .

Happy Friday! 

Here's the card I made last week for the family newsletter.  So clean and simple.  I love it!  I used my little Punch Pack and punched out a little flower from each of the 5 SU In Colors.  The sentiment is from the Just for You stamp set.  Blinged it up a little with pearls in the center of the flowers.

This weekend is supposed to be about getting our taxes done but that box of SU goodies that came this week is just calling to me.  And now that I feel a little calmer in spirit maybe my creative juices will start to flow again.

This next pic is for Mona.  It's a SU demonstrator sample card that uses Awash with Flowers.  Even though that stamp set is a 2-Step stamp set, this card shows what cute things you can do with just using the line art stamps in the set.  So cute.  (Mona - I'll bring the SU magazine that talks about some of the other techniques on Tuesday)



Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment