Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Serenity of Nature


This is the card I made this weekend for my Mom's birthday.  Sure do hope she didn't get her new laptop yet and isn't checking out the blog as her birthday is not until Thursday.  I CASE'd the card from a past issue of Stampin' Success - the SU demonstrator's magazine.  Just loved the colors and the collage.  The stamp set Nature Walk is another one from the Occassions Mini that I ordered.  The background is a SU block stamp called Sanded.  I really love the effect it gives.  Will have to think of more ways to use that one. 

Am looking forward to Gal Pal night tonight.  Have some fun color combinations I want to play with.  See ya' there. 

P.S. Will also call Val today to check on her.  I have her acrylic cases that I'm hoping I can drop off to her.  Sure do miss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment