Monday, April 11, 2011

Ta Da. . . .


Well I spent quite a bit of time in the craft room this weekend getting the rest of the cards made for the "10 From 1" class I'll be teaching at Memory Lane on May 7th.  I got them all done and took them to the shop yesterday to show Debbie and get some guidance on what the next steps are.  Tonight I'll be photographing them all, getting them mounted on a display board and finalizing the instruction sheets. 

This card is one from the last 10 From 1 set I did as a gift for my mother.  This set used a doubleside paper and I used both sides of the paper in the card designs.  Kind of a nice variation that I'll talk about during the class.
 
Here's the link to my Splitcoast gallery with the rest of the 10 cards and the matchinng gift box.

Hope you enjoy.  Looking forward to some craft time tomorrow night.  Will try to call our gal pal Val today to see how the recuperatioon is going.  Keep sending her those healing thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment