Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Exploration

While waiting on some new updates for My Digital Studio to download I've been surfing around.  Stumbled on the blog from Beatte, the woman on Splitcoaststampers that does most of their tutorials and the weekly newsletter.  Found out she's the Creative Director for Splitcoast.  She should be - her stuff is over-the-top beautiful!!!  Here's the card she had posted for today. 

What caught my attention about this post was the number of Copic markers she used.  Ever since Mona was talking last week about her recent exploration of Copic markers, I've been noticing how much of a presence they are.  Honestly I don't think I could handle them - or should I say make the best use of them - as I don't have much of an artist's eye for blending and shading yet.  But someone like Mona and even Val with the various art classes she's taken, might be able to do wonderful things with them.

The other thing I've been exploring - and we'll talk about it more tonight - is My Design Studio.  They informed demonstrators yesterday about some new updates that are available.  So I was hoping to do a little show and tell tonight - whether it's at the store or at Val's (if she's up for a visit).  See ya' then.

No comments:

Post a Comment