Friday, April 8, 2011

Sneak Peek



Here's the 1st two cards that are part of the 10-From-1 card class I'm doing at Memory Lane on May 7th.  The colors didn't photograph too well - they are much more vibrant than the pictures show. 

I don't know why but I just really love this paper.  Polka dots always make me happy and the turquoise and peach color combination is one of  my favorites right now.  Plus since I'm typically drawn to the clean and simple card styles it really lends itself to that kind of creativity.  Looking forward to getting the other 8 done.  Will take them to the shop this weekend to get Staci and Debbie's approval. 

What a new experience this will be.  Just writing the instructions and tracking the supplies and tools so the cards can be replicated is a new challenge for me.  It's funny how you forget all the little steps that we tend to do so naturally that may be important for a new card maker to know.

Happy Friday. Looks like we are finally going to get a really nice weekend day in terms of weather.  Looking forward to that for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment