Thursday, April 7, 2011

Resources Galore

Kind of in a hurry this morning so not much time to blog.  But I did want to let you know that I've been working on the sample stamp set pages we talked about Tuesday - I've got 3 done!!!  Probably 40 more to go ! :-) 

I've also been exploring the MDS community site SU set up.  It's a little overwhelming and just like Splitcoast you can stay lost in there for hours.  But wanted to pass along the URL so you can bookmark it - mydigitalstudio.net.  Hope you'll check it out.

One thing I did find when exploring around was a video on how to get different colors into different parts of a stamp.  Remember when I said the stamped images aren't layered so you can edit any layers to make parts of the stamp a different color?   Well it seems like someone figured out a workaround.  Here's a link to the video on the MDS community page that shows you how.  It's a little convoluted but it works.  The next rainy day I'll have to try it out.

Gotta' run.  Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment