Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Gal Pal Christmas 2010

Just a shot of the Christmas cards we exchanged this year on the Tuesday before Christmas.  I know each of us has said this multiple times but this time together on Tuesday nights is so wonderful.  I feel so close to you both.  And looking back on the 52 Tuesdays of 2010 I really feel we've walked quite a journey together this year.  As always. . .so glad to have both of you in my life.

Love the little bag on the left-hand side of this picture that Val did with her Cricut Expressions.  I swear! - we are going to get a date on the calendar this year to talk Val into hosting a cutting party at her house.  Mona and I will bring the treats and paper if Val will share her machine and this cute, cute Tags, Bags and Boxes cartridge.  Would love to have a little stash of these bags on hand to give as thank you's or a quick gift.  Also love, love, love the embosing folder on the card in the center of the picture.  Val did that one.  And the gorgeous patterned paper on the reindeer card Mona made was just to die for.

It's kind of hard to see in this picture but the little battery operated candle with the Tim Holtz die cut around it was too cute for words.  Stacy made one of those for each of us.  We'll have to think of a little something nice we can do for her and Debbie as maybe a belated New Year gift and a thank you for keeping the shop open an extra half hour for us each week.

And then here was my "card"/gift holder.  It was a Sara Surface jumbo matchbook that I covered with some KandCompany papers I got at Michaels.  So proud of how much our papercrafting talents have grown this year.

Outside view of the matchbooks:

View of how the matchbook opened:

No comments:

Post a Comment