Friday, January 14, 2011

Thankful Friends


Well Gals, it's the final day of Thank You card week.  What a great way to top it off.  Here's Mona's cute Thank You note to Val.  Love, love, love that bubble border punch.  And the sentiment stamp is a cutie.

Hope you all have a good long weekend and enjoy the Monday holiday.  I'm sure you know what I'll be doing on Sunday evening :-). . . .scrambling to meet our GPS#3 deadline :-)  Actually I'm hoping to get a little alone time in the craft room for a full day.  If I can keep my scrapbooking sweetie out of my hair!  It will take me at least a couple of hours to clean up the mess from the last project and put away all the memorabilia Allan and I sorted through for our travel album.  But unlike cleaning other rooms, it's a joyful chore.

Happy Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment