Monday, January 10, 2011

Thank You Notes



This week's blog posts will feature some thank you notes we've made.  I made a pledge to myself to get my thank you notes for holiday gifts out the door this week.  Running a week later than I wanted but just trying to tell myself.. . ."better late than never".

Mona made these cards.  I thought they were great so I CASE'd them to use for the thank you's I needed to send to family.  Love the label die cut she used and the way the paper is torn around the sentiment. Great "go to" card!


And I always love the way Mona uses patterned paper as a focal on the card.  Speaking of patterned paper, I guess Val did an inventory and sorting of her patterned paper as she was loading up some new paper storage carts she bought and she's decided she's extending her New Year's Resolution from last year another year. . . ."No  More Patterned Paper!"  (Secretly I'm thinking . . ."That's No Fun!!").  Val - I know you're strapped for time but maybe Mona's technique of starting every card with a big piece of patterned paper is the way to go.  Maybe our next Gal Pal Sketch will focus on patterned paper.  Whatever we can do to help a Gal Pal in need!!!  :-) :-)
 
P.S.  Speaking of Gal Pal Sketches, we've decided our Show & Tell for GPS#3 is Tuesday, January 18th.  Here's the link to the sketch for those of us (i.e. ME!) who haven't started yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment