Friday, January 28, 2011

Very Pretty even if it's Not Pink


I had every intention to get one more Valentines card posted to finish out the week but I've been out after work every night this week and just ran out of time.  So I found this picture and link I've been meaning to share with you for quite awhile.  I stumbled on it while surfing one morning and just fell in love with not only the project but the technique.  Stamping and embossing in white on vellum.  Click here to see the blog it came from and details on how she did it. 

I'm going to be spending Saturday in my craft room getting cards ready for the swap on Sunday.  Also need to get a couple of birthday cards ready (wonder who? :-) ) and then the cards for the weekly newsletter too.  Maybe in between I'll give this cool technique a try.

Hope you both have a good weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment