Friday, January 21, 2011

More Valentines


This is one of my favorite Valentines cards from one of Jen's classes.  Again the metal is a nice touch.  And I loved that big heart punch.  Haven't seen it around.  Val do you happen to have it? 

Another cool thing about this card. . . .I remember Jen telling us that you can find inspiration for cards in lot of places.  She told us that this design was from a scrapbook page she saw in a magazine.  It was actually a corner embellishment on the page.  I remember when she told us that tip I was scouring my scrapbooking magazines for other unique ideas.  But of course now there's so many card magazines and blogs I don't seem to have a hard time finding inspiration - now it's just a matter of getting the time in the craft room to bring those inspirations to life.

Hope you all have a wonderful - and inspiring! - weekend.  Be on the lookout for a few more Valentines cards on the blog next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment