Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Warm Winter (Thank You) Wishes



This is a card a did for the family newsletter a couple of weeks ago.  I know it's technically not a Thank You sentiment but I think you could use it as a thank you.  The snowflakes are from a jumbo SU stamping wheel.  I think I might have mentioned that I've been taking them off the wheels and just using them on acrylic blocks.  So, So much easier!!!

This card reminds me too of one of the things I love about Stampin Up . . . .the coordinating colors.  I just love this Soft Sky color.  I have the big stamp pad and lots of the matching cardstock.  I typed out the sentiment on the computer and made a font color that coordinated.  Cut it out with a Nestabilities die and then sponged it with the color from the stamp pad.  Thought it gave it a more ethereal look.  Then finished it off with some stickles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment