Tuesday, April 9, 2013

April Snow?



Is it true Gal Pals?  Did you have snow yesterday?  Leave a comment on the blog to let me know.

If so, I thought posting this card might be appropriate.  It's one of the Gina K. Design stamps I ordered this winter.  I just loved how sweet and simple the snowman was and also loved the sentiment that came with it.  I ordered the winter 6x6 paper pack so it all coordinated.  I like the patterns and colors on the Gina K. Design papers but they have a little bit of a gloss on them that I still can't decide if I really like or not.

One other little design note . . .  since I have to be so careful to avoid any kind of bulk on the cards I send to the family, I used my Sissix button die to create the cute little button.  I edged it in white to match the base of the card.  Kind of liked how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment