Monday, April 22, 2013

Soaking Up Love



Isn't this stamp the cutest?!  It's an Art Impressions stamp called "Edna Soaking".  Staci had it at the shop on Saturday and graciously allowed me to stamp it a few times.  It is so perfect for my Mom - who had a birthday this weekend by the way.

Happy Birthday Mom!  I hope this year is full of good health and mobility.

Ever since Mom's decline with mobility and especially during rehab, she's talked often about really missing being able to take a bath.  I wish I could give her the Calgon bath pictured here as her birthday present.  But for now it will have to just be in the form of a funny card.

I lucked out and got to see both Debbie and Staci at the shop this weekend.  They certainly had a full shop of wonderful crafty women and were trying to do inventory on top of it all.  I helped them out a little by snapping up some new arrivals and eliminating some product off the shelves :-).  It was great fun!

I've got another card I'll be sharing tomorrow featuring some of my new stash.  See you back here then.

No comments:

Post a Comment