Thursday, April 18, 2013

Brads and Eyelets



Susan, over on the Simplicity blog, did some cool postings a few days earlier trying to use up some of her brads which she bought when they were more of a craze.  Check it out if you have the time.

I thought it would cool to do something similar with eyelets.  I don't know about you but I've got a TON of those still hanging around.

This card is from an old Card Maker magazine.  Thought it would make a nice one for Noah and maybe Bryton.  

I'm still perusing through those online archives of that magazine.  I've been taking screenshots of the cards and ideas I like and then pinning them to my Pinterest boards in hopes of being able to recycle all the paper versions of the magazines.  That would give me two more shelves on my bookcase for more craft supplies! 

Flying home tonight.  Looking forward to seeing my little guy but sad to leave my big guy.  I'm growing increasingly ready for all of us to be back in the same place for good.  Soon! 



No comments:

Post a Comment