Friday, April 12, 2013

Lots of Family



Made it to the end of another week.  Maybe not as gracefully as I would of liked but oh well, I keep trying.

We're off to see lots of family this weekend.  Heading north up the Carolina coasts to see Allan's daughter and her family, his parents and his sisters and their families.  It should be a great time.  And I think a change of scenery will be just what the doctor ordered.

This is a card I made last fall.  I used a sketch from one of the clean and simple challenge blogs I follow but it's been so long I can't remember which one.  I loved the chipboard embellishment.  It was part of a Bo Bunny pack I picked up at Memory Lane along with the cute acorn ribbon.

Hope you all have a great weekend.  See you back here on Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment