Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Circles and Lines



This post goes out to Debbie.  Sharing how I used my new Penny Black "Circles and Lines" stamp.  Did I do good, Deb?  You are so right. . .the ways you can use this stamp seem endless.  Can't wait to play some more.

I used it for this week's family card.  I searched my paper stash for things that had circles somewhere on it.  Found the Stampin' Up Elegant Soiree designer paper and just loved the colors.  They found this cute little singing birdy from the SU set "Swirls & Curls" which fit well with the swirls of the blue paper.  When combined it all with the Circles and Lines stamp it made me think of birds singing on a wire.  I added some dazzle stickers in a few of the dots to give it a little more zing.

Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment