Thursday, April 4, 2013

More Family Cards



Here's another card I made last month for the weekly family newsletter.  I loved the color combination.  Can't take the credit for it though as it was a combo I found where else. . . .Pinterest!  Here's the inspiration card..

It was too late in the year to do a snowflake like the inspiration card so I used a medallion stamp from another Stampin' Up set, which for the life of me I can't remember the name of.  I thought it was Mixed Bunch but I just checked Splitcoast and that wasn't it.  Since I'm posting from Florida I'll have to let you know later.

I used the same design pattern in a different color combination for Sandy's birthday card.  Her favorite color is yellow so I paired Daffodil Delight with Night of Navy.  I really liked that one too!


What a nice clean and simple go to design to have handy when the creative juices are running low.

Flight back to Florida was good but very, very long.  I treated myself again and bought wifi access on the plane so I surfed card sites most of the way.  What fun!

Have a good one today.  See ya' back here tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment