Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Family



What's Brewin' Gal Pals?  Can't wait to catch up with you tonight.

This is the card I made for the family this week.  I was inspired by this post on Pinterest.  I bought the "Take A Sip" wheel stamp from Stampin' Up years ago and surprise had never used it.  So when I saw the card on Pinterest I knew the theme would be just perfect.  But I can't for the life of me get a good impression from those wheel stamps so I unmounted it and put it on a long acrylic block and just stamped the image panels that way.  

I couldn't figure out how to get the sketch in the Pinterest card to work so I used one from this post.  I just loved the idea of using the scraps from my coordinating paper packs for this.  Plus embossing the entire panel gives it a cool look.  I thought the swirls kind of matched the theme of the steam from the coffee and tea.

I loved how it turned out so much that I made a few notepads to take with me to Easter dinner for my neighbor family.


Aren't they cute?!  Wish I would have kept one for myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment